Think of that feeling you get in your body just before you drop off to sleep or when you first awaken in the morning after a good nights sleep. The feelings I have experienced are of being expanded, calm and relaxed.
One of the many benefits of meditation is to relax your body and mind enabling you to feel peace and calmness.
Meditation is a gift to you. It doesn’t have to be sitting in a lotus position or difficult. It can also help you sleep better.
There are numerous benefits of meditation being part of your daily life.
Here is my list of the top 5 benefits of meditation based on what it has brought to my life:
- A reason to stop and be still
- A chance to slow the chatter in the mind
- An opportunity to know myself better
- Time to sit with Spiritual Guidance
- Feeling of connectedness to something greater
3 Simple Ways To Meditate
- Listen to a guided meditation
- Spend time in nature
- Be creative, draw, paint, write sing or dance.
- Guided meditations help your mind focus on meditation and your breathing.
- Being in nature is healing and calming
- Being creative lets go of the analytical mind and gets you into the “flow” of life
I have found meditation to be the biggest catalyst in my own spiritual and psychic development. Listening to regular guided meditations will help you to let go of your conscious thoughts and experience inner peace and insights.
So go on, find time to be with you!
You will Love it, I Know!